Frequently asked questions
We’ve gathered some of the questions we receive most often about our commercial videos and animated video production services.
Click on a question to drop down the answer.
If you have questions about how this all works, please get in touch. We love email, we love getting on the phone, and we’d love to talk you through our process.
Mystic Media Film gives your marketing and creative teams super powers, literally. Whether it’s beautiful corporate videos for your ad campaigns, compelling motion graphics for your next product launch, or an animated video for TikTok — you can rapidly bring any video idea to life, and make it work for your business. You’ll be alongside a dedicated, award winning video production team that’s done it over 1,200+ times.
Over the course of Fifteen years, around 700 videos for 300 clients, we’ve built a team of talented professionals who do stellar work. So, a million dollars. Just kidding, but the point is it costs real money. Typically, $3.5K – $250K is a good starting point, though we’ll also work with a lot more. If you’re a startup with an idea we absolutely have to get behind, we can get creative with equity.
1. Dedicated team: Mystic Media Film gives your marketing and creative teams super powers, literally. Whether it’s beautiful corporate videos for your ad campaigns, compelling motion graphics for your next product launch, or an animated video for TikTok — you can rapidly bring any video idea to life, and make it work for your business. You’ll be alongside a dedicated, award winning video production team that’s done it over 1,200+ times.
2. Fully managed: Skip the hassle of managing video production on your own, and plan, shoot, edit, and produce your video content through Mystic Media Film. At every step of the process, we’ve got you covered. We handle everything from website design, Photo, Video, Ad Buying, Email, Social Media, Content Distribution, management and We handle everything from hiring developers, content producers, production assistance, or post-production talent, We work out all the backend Logistics.
3. Results-first: We’ve battle-tested what works and what doesn’t work over hundreds of different video campaigns, and for a variety of different businesses and industries. You’ll benefit from all of the best video production practices we’ve accrued across every project, which contributes to content becoming more cost effective over time.
All raw files including, Project files, Working files, Video clips, And photos are handed over to the client At the end of the subscription or project. Mystic Media Film own’s all the raw files as well as the client.
We’ve streamlined the entire production process to ensure quality is high:
- Creative briefing and onboarding: once you select your preferred engagement and content style, we provide you with a creative brief to collect your product value propositions, in addition to your existing brand guidelines and logo files.
- Pre production: then we’ll develop a concept, script, and dedicate the best talent. Each stage of the process requires your sign-off so you’re always satisfied with the outcome.
- Production: for animation, we’ll then illustrate out the entire storyboard before heading into motion. For live-action, we’ll be filming on set in our own studio, or on a location that matches your brief.
- Post production: you’ll have a video editor or motion graphics expert, that will handle all the video editing from start to finish.
- Delivery: once video editing is completed, all the media files will be made available for download following your final sign-off.
If you’re at the discovery stage, that’s completely ok — you can still get in touch with us!
If you’re ready to proceed with a video project, we highly recommend including the following in your brief:
1. A clear and concise description of the project goals, and what you’d like your video to achieve.
2. A detailed description of the target audience, and the channels that you’re looking for the video to be distributed across.
3. A list of specific deliverables that are required, including cut-downs, ratios or localisations.
4. A timeline for the project.
5. Your ideal budget range.
6. If you’re after multiple videos, the scope of video production services you’re looking for.
The best corporate videos will also start with good references. If you have a video style or example that you like, please include it in your brief. If you need help choosing a style, Contact us.
You can add the following credit/debit cards to your account:
- American Express
- Visa Electron
Note: The types of cards accepted through Mystic Media Film may vary. If your card doesn’t work when you think it should, contact your bank or card issuer for help. You may notice temporary authorizations on your account when using a credit or debit card.
Security of your payment information
We understand that purchasing Mystic Media Film products and services online involves a lot of trust on your part. We take your trust seriously, and we make the security and confidentiality of your information our highest priority.
Mystic Media Film uses industry-standard SSL (secure socket layer) technology to protect every interaction you have with the Mystic Media Film billing system. This protects your personal and payment information. We not only store all your information behind a firewall, but also encrypt your sensitive payment information.
Credit Card, Debit Cards, and Bank Account Details
Our third-party payment processor checks your billing information against the payment account information. If these don’t match, we won’t accept the form of payment. Any irregularities will be reviewed by a Mystic Media Film support representative.
For some locations and currencies, Mystic Media Film uses a third-party provider so that customers can transfer funds securely to their Mystic Media Film billing accounts. In this case, you’ll send your payment to a bank account that belongs to this service provider in your country or territory, and our provider’s name will appear in the account name to which we ask you to transfer your payments. The provider securely processes your payment and sends the funds to Mystic Media Film.
All payments, ACH, Wire Transfers are Final.
All kinds, from direct-response explainers that focus on the product to national TV campaigns that elevate the brand.
Sure! We’ve had a lot of fun working with other agencies. We bring our own creative to the table by default, but we also love working with the outside creative from people at the top of their game.
It’s typical for video production companies to only produce live-action or animation — at Mystic Media Film, we have expert teams that work together to provide both. We go beyond corporate video production, and provide a 360-degree content offering that includes testimonial videos, social campaigns — all the way through to national TVC campaigns for brands you know and love.
Our team has more than 200+ years of experience in live-action and animated video. We are an industry leader with a proven track record of producing landmark campaigns and award-winning work. We’re also one of the few video production companies that has produced over 1 billion views across all channels. All whilst having a high-quality-first approach that’s cost effective for our clients.
We’re here to provide you with the best possible video production services so that you can create your perfect campaign for your brand or business.
We chat, to better understand your product.
We learn about your team, existing skills, and your ongoing video production needs.
Have videos produced on an ongoing plan, or on a single project.
Our plans are designed to help you scale up or down based on your quarterly projects and video campaigns. If you’re new to video production, you can work with us on a single video project first.
We assemble a specialist, dedicated video team.
A team of top producers and project managers based on your content categories of choice. We have teams that service Australia, USA, Singapore and UK.
We then kick-off with an onboarding session.
We’ll follow with adjustments as needed, plus advice on how to efficiently and cost-effectively scale your video production.
“We’re growing more than ever, hiring more technicians and eventually branching off into new states!”